Oneida Total Integrated Enterprises (OTIE) is a Native American, tribally-owned, small disadvantaged business with operational headquarters in Milwaukee, WI. OTIE is wholly-owned by the Oneida ESC Group which is owned by the Oneida Nation of Wisconsin. Our mission is to provide our customers with high-quality engineering, science, munitions, and construction management support delivered in a safe and businesslike manner.
OTIE offers technical skills and a mature business infrastructure developed through extensive experience providing environmental, remediation, engineering, munitions response, construction management, and response and recovery services to federal, state, and local government agencies, as well as commercial customers in the United States and around the world.
OTIE draws upon the knowledge and experience of 300 employees. With offices located coast-to-coast, our engineers, scientists, designers, and construction managers enhance our customers’ missions through dedicated and cooperative delivery of services that include the following:
- Remediation and Restoration – We apply customized remediation systems that are flexible, adaptable, and optimized to site-specific conditions. We coordinate construction and operations to be unobtrusive to installation mission activities.
- Munitions Response – We offer MMRP/OE management and remediation services. All members of our MEC operations team are NAVSCOL EOD (Indian Head) trained and deliver proven safety and QC procedures for low-risk, high-quality services.
- Construction and Demolition – We deliver construction and construction management services using USACE three-phase controls, safe work practices, and practical quality control procedures.
- Infrastructure and Structural Engineering – We deliver engineering services for sustainable civil transportation; water; wastewater; mechanical, electrical, and plumbing; structural; and restoration projects.
- Environmental Services – We integrate with customer teams to deliver solution-driven services aimed to achieve end-point goals. We have pioneered use of innovative in situ bioremediation technologies to optimize performance, accelerate progress, and minimize life-cycle remediation costs.
- Response and Recovery Services – We deliver vulnerability assessments, contingency planning, and emergency response with staff trained in nuclear, biological, and chemical (NBC) awareness and responses; Level A, B, and C PPE; and Incident Command System Level 300.
Our teams of professionals provide our customers practical, cost-effective, and innovative solutions characterized by sustainable, long-term value reflected in reasonable life-cycle costs.